The other day Ripley pointed out that she had no fucking clue what was going on here half the time, and she talks to me almost every day. The blog used to have an admirable clarity to it. Sadomasochistic and bondage sex, plus photography. Basically I was just blogging my sex life. But lately things went all shit show soap opera….
The woman being beaten, choked, fucked, and photographed changed, but the principle was admirably clear.
- The original BMCMFM Girl era. I started this tumblr as a way to learn what sort of porn she liked, but it quickly turned into a way to blog our sex life.
- The LGS era. There were other various one-offs and visitors, but the LGS was really my next partner-in-tumblr.
- The Ripley era. Ripley’s sexual m.o. didn’t fit this tumblr, so while she and I posted elsewhere I fished around in my archive for stories and pictures I could post. This gave me the Rose series, the “Stories for Pics Program” and other random memories
- The post-Ripley era. This really kicks off with the “Holiday Sexting” series, as Ripley finds a new boy, and really gets going when she gets serious with him and my life turns into the soap opera clusterfuck that you see here.
- The Present. Which might as well be called the Dater era. Now the LGS and I are in a serious, committed, but not sexually exclusive relationship. Sex, and drugs, and cooking, and exhibitionism, and BDSM all around! Plus, live blogging.
- The LGS, who refers to me as a “fuck buddy,” which is technically accurate, but never quite seemed right to me. But there’s not really a word for someone you’ve been fucking a long time, text with often, play elaborate practical jokes on, but never call and only see when sex is on the agenda. But right now she’s super pissed with me, and wants me to die in a fire, so I’m more like her arch-enemy anyway. ***EDIT: We now actually use the terms boyfriend and girlfriend. Or, as I prefer, the gender neutral “dater.” Like, hey, where’s my dater, I wanna beat her ass with a paddle.
- Ripley, who I was dating all summer and fall, and who continues to have a strangely important role in my sex life for someone in a monogamous relationship with a third party. There’s really not a word for this relationship, but sometimes I think of her as my “girlfriend without benefits.” ****EDIT: She broke up with the original guy mentioned here, so now I talk to her a lot less, and don’t get to see pictures of her sex life.
- The Rampage crew. After I stopped sleeping with Ripley, but before I got serious with the LGS, I went on a rampage. I mostly just needed to get laid this one weekend, but I cast an awfully wide net and ended up with Rampage 2012 instead of just the Friday night booty call I was looking for. Time will tell if any of them show up here again…
- Pirate. My longtime bff, she’s got an exciting new super cliche love life, as she fell instantly in lust for this older ex-con recovering heroin addict. Her last bf was an engineer, and I think she might be reacting a little. I like to reblog her most eloquent bon mots, and generally follow the train wreck that is her giant scary crush. She calls me K, which might as well stick…